- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Syrah Saturday To Go Tasting with Purple Star
May 17, 2020 - May 23, 2020$15.00
Pre-order your Syrah Saturday Wine Tasting To Go from Purple Star Winery and pick it up curb side from the winery on Saturday, May 23 from 12:30-5:30 p.m.
You will receive four 50-ml (1.7 oz) tastes of different expressions of Syrah. We will include all the technical notes or you and your friends can schedule a zoom tasting with Kyle and Amy.