- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Syrah Saturday To Go Tasting with Purple Star
May 17, 2020 - May 23, 2020$15.00
Pre-order your Syrah Saturday Wine Tasting To Go from Purple Star Winery and pick it up curb side from the winery on Saturday, May 23 from 12:30-5:30 p.m.
You will receive four 50-ml (1.7 oz) tastes of different expressions of Syrah. We will include all the technical notes or you and your friends can schedule a zoom tasting with Kyle and Amy.