- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Tails and Tastings at Waterbrook Winery
March 23 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$20 – $25
Waterbrook Winery will stage its fourth annual Tails and Tastings on March 23 as it partners with local shelter Blue Mountain Humane Society in Walla Walla.
Tickets include a tasting of four of our favorite spring wines, complimentary light bites and unlimited cuddles from BMHS’s most adoptable pets
Bring your own furry friend and roam the grounds while supporting a great cause. It will be a barking good time! 50 percent of ticket proceeds will be donated to the Blue Mountain Humane Society.