- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
‘Tales of the Direwood’ performances in Rogue Valley
September 12, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 1:00 pm, repeating until September 13, 2020
Tales of the Direwood is a family-friendly outdoor theatre adventure showcased at three wineries in Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley during the month of September.
In the midst of the pandemic, Rogue Valley residents are craving live performance, but there is nowhere to enjoy these events safely…until now! This project will provide the community with a high quality, family friendly theater event while adhering to the highest standards of safety for both the audience and artists
There are secrets in these woods. In Tales of the Direwood you will be led on a journey where you’ll encounter scenes of madness, magic, and intrigue – a series of self contained fairytales are woven together to reveal a grand narrative of a world on the brink of chaos and confusion
Tales of the Direwood will take root at Grizzly Peak Winery from September 12-13.
Sprout at RoxyAnn Winery from Sept. 17-20
And absolutely overgrow Rellik Winery from September 24th-26th (full restaurant menu available!)
Tickets include a complimentary glass of wine (or juice!)
Rated: PG – fun for the whole family! Recommended for adventurers ages 8+
Similar themes to Shrek, Alice in Wonderland, and The Brothers Grimm fairy tales
The quest will take our guests on a one-mile trail through the winery properties.
Run time: One hour
*Mask required to attend event*
*Must adhere to social distancing during event*