- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
March 1 - March 31$65
Every Saturday in March, enjoy carefully selected food and wine pairings at wineries and restaurants throughout the Lake Chelan American Viticultural Area.
Each ticket gets you:
- A taste at four (4) select locations along the Lake Chelan Wine Valley Taste Tour
- A button unlocking discounts and specials at participating location throughout the Chelan Valley
- A Taste Chelan gift bag
Experience award-winning wine and delectable cuisine combinations during WA Wine Month.
Local wineries hand-select their most tantalizing varietals — paired and curated with food from local restaurants, chefs, and culinary artisans. Taste Chelan will be sure to bring out the foodie in you!