- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Taste Lake Country
April 25, 2020 @ 11:00 am - April 26, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$40
Join us April 25 & 26 from 11am-5pm for Taste Lake Country as we present a seafood and wine pairing experience at all eight wineries on the Scenic Sip Trail. TLC showcases the diverse wines of the region paired with seafood inspired bites at each winery. Choose Saturday or Sunday and we will see you on the Scenic Sip Trail April 25 and 26!
Transportation is not included. Must of legal drinking age to purchase.
$40 plus GST /Day
Ex Nihilo Vineyards
Ancient Hill Estate Winery
Blind Tiger Vineyards
O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars (formerly The Chase Wines)
50th Parallel Estate Winery
Gray Monk Estate Winery