- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
Taste Spokane – A Night at the Speakeasy
February 28 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$75 – $100
Wishing Star Foundation is proud to present its 14th annual Taste Spokane – A night at the Speakeasy on Friday, Feb. 28 2020 at Northern Quest Resort & Casino.
Be a part of a fabulous evening with live entertainment, delicious sips and divine bites. Granting wishes never tasted so good!
Wishing Star Foundation, with the help of communities in Spokane and the Tri-Cities, has granted more 1,300 wishes since 1983.
A VIP pass is $100. General admission is $75 per person with advance purchase, which includes a souvenir wine glass. General admission at the door is $85.
Attendees sample products from some of Spokane’s most acclaimed restaurants, regional wineries, breweries and dessert purveyors. Past participants include Maryhill Winery, Va Piano Vineyards, Locati Cellars, MonteScarlatto Estate Winery, Reininger and Helix by Reininger.