- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
February 28 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
The Wishing Star Foundation stages the 15th annual Taste Spokane on Feb. 28 at Northern Quest Casino and Resort.
Wishing Star Foundation, with the help of communities in Spokane and the Tri-Cities, has granted more 1,300 wishes since 1983.
Admission is $75 per person, which includes a souvenir wine glass. Tickets will be available via the organization’s website.
Attendees sample products from some of Spokane’s most acclaimed restaurants, regional wineries, breweries and dessert purveyors. Past participants include Maryhill Winery, Va Piano Vineyards, Locati Cellars, MonteScarlatto Estate Winery, Reininger and Helix by Reininger.