- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
February 28 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
The Wishing Star Foundation stages the 15th annual Taste Spokane on Feb. 28 at Northern Quest Casino and Resort.
Wishing Star Foundation, with the help of communities in Spokane and the Tri-Cities, has granted more 1,300 wishes since 1983.
Admission is $75 per person, which includes a souvenir wine glass. Tickets will be available via the organization’s website.
Attendees sample products from some of Spokane’s most acclaimed restaurants, regional wineries, breweries and dessert purveyors. Past participants include Maryhill Winery, Va Piano Vineyards, Locati Cellars, MonteScarlatto Estate Winery, Reininger and Helix by Reininger.