- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Taste the Estate! Bells Up’s Pre-Memorial Day Open House 2020
May 16, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until May 17, 2020
Sample the latest releases from Bells Up! Pre-Memorial Day and Memorial Day weekends, visit our micro-boutique, un-domaine winery—no appointment necessary.
Owner/winemaker Dave Specter will pour tastings of several handcrafted wines, including 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, and 2018 Firebird Syrah. Enjoy them with light fare pairings as you soak in the spectacular views of the Willamette Valley from our expansive new winery porch.
Tastings are $20 per person, refunded with a $75 per person purchase. Members of the Bells Up Fanfare Club enjoy complimentary tastings throughout the event. Need more information? Visit bellsupwinery.com or call 503-537-1328.