- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Taste the Estate! Bells Up’s Pre-Memorial Day Open House 2020
May 17, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until May 17, 2020
Sample the latest releases from Bells Up! Pre-Memorial Day and Memorial Day weekends, visit our micro-boutique, un-domaine winery—no appointment necessary.
Owner/winemaker Dave Specter will pour tastings of several handcrafted wines, including 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, and 2018 Firebird Syrah. Enjoy them with light fare pairings as you soak in the spectacular views of the Willamette Valley from our expansive new winery porch.
Tastings are $20 per person, refunded with a $75 per person purchase. Members of the Bells Up Fanfare Club enjoy complimentary tastings throughout the event. Need more information? Visit bellsupwinery.com or call 503-537-1328.