- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Taste WA Wine Month Prix-Fixe Dinner at The Lounge at DeLille Cellars
March 4 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 3:00 pm, repeating until March 6, 2022
Join us at The Lounge at DeLille Cellars restaurant for a special Taste Washington Wine Month Prix-Fixe Dinner. Throughout March, we will feature weekly prix-fixe dinners that highlight DeLille Cellars and other wineries in Washington state.
Dinner includes one three-course meal with 2-ounce pours of each wine pairing. This week, we are highlighting DeLille Cellars wine alongside Lauren Ashton Cellars.
Cost is $135 per person, not including tax or gratuity.
This dinner aims to highlight Washington state wine alongside hand-crafted cuisine. Winemakers will NOT be present for this pairing menu.