- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Taste WA Wine Month Prix-Fixe Dinner at The Lounge at DeLille
March 19 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until March 27, 2022
Throughout March, we will feature weekly prix-fixe dinners that highlight DeLille Cellars and other local wineries in Washington State.
These menus feature DeLille wines poured alongside other celebrated Washington wines that have a legacy tie to DeLille’s history, where winemakers have worked at DeLille in their early years and then went on to other wineries or to start their own.
The prix-fixe menus are available on select days, along with the standard menu offerings. Dinner includes one three-course meal with 2-ounce pours of each wine pairing. Cost is $135 per person, not including tax or gratuity.
Please note: These dinners aim to highlight Washington state wine alongside hand-crafted cuisine. Winemakers will not be present for this pairing menu.