- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Teacher Appreciation Week at Silvan Ridge Winery
March 30 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until March 31, 2019
Silvan Ridge Winery in the Willamette Valley offers Spring Break for Teacher Appreciation Week from March 23-31.
It will be honoring teachers, professors, and educators of all kinds with wine specials and barrel tasting in its tasting room all week long.
Plus, show your school ID and be entered to win daily drawings for gift certificates to use during our Friday night concerts this summer and also be entered for the grand prize drawing of a wine club membership for a year!
No admission – just come on out and let us show you how much you are appreciated.