- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Tempranillo Best Barrel release at Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards
October 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Guests are welcome to visit Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards and experience our “Best Barrel” of Tempranillo.
Each year, Stephen and Wade choose the absolute best of our Tempranillo barrels and bottle it separately. With only 300 bottles produced, which are hand-signed and numbered by Stephen, these collectible bottles sell out quickly. Make sure to come out to the winery to taste this wine in the tasting flight, and get yours before they are gone.