- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Tequila Tuesday at Beardslee Public House!
July 28, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come in for a special 1 ounce pour of a different rare and special tequila each Tuesday (July 28 featured tequila is Azunia Black 2 Year Anejo for $5). The weekly special is limited to 25 pours, but don’t worry – all tequila is discounted on Tuesdays AND tacos are $2 each during Happy Hour (3:00-6:00pm only). Friends don’t let friends miss tequila (and taco) Tuesday!