- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Tequila Tuesday at Beardslee Public House!
August 18 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come in for a special 1 ounce pour of a different rare and special tequila each Tuesday (August 18 featured tequila is Corralejo Extra Anejo 1821 for $7). The weekly special is limited to 25 pours, but don’t worry – all tequila is discounted on Tuesdays AND tacos are $2 each during Happy Hour (3:00-6:00pm only). Friends don’t let friends miss tequila (and taco) Tuesday!