- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Tequila Tuesday at Beardslee Public House!
July 14, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come in for a special 1 ounce pour of a different rare and special tequila each Tuesday (July 14 featured tequila is Fortaleza Reposado for $3). The weekly special is limited to 25 pours, but don’t worry – all tequila is discounted on Tuesdays AND tacos are $2 each during Happy Hour (3:00-6:00pm only). Friends don’t let friends miss tequila (and taco) Tuesday!