- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Terra Blanca weekend menu for May 22-23
May 22, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - May 23, 2020 @ 6:00 pm$60
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard on Red Mountain features rotating daily menus for two, designed to be picked up hot and enjoyed at home, including a bottle of wine, for a total of $60.
The May 22-23 dinner is paired with either our newly released 2018 Arch Terrace Chardonnay (bottle is included in the price), or you can upgrade your bottle to a 2019 Signature Series Albariño for an additional $5.
All orders should be placed by 2 p.m. each day to ensure availability. Hours for pickup (curbside pickup is available) are 4-6 p.m. every Tuesday through Saturday unless otherwise stated. You can purchase any day in advance, just let us know which menu(s) you’re interested in and we’ll reserve that dinner for you!
To reserve your dinner, please contact 509-554-6062 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support in this program not only allows us to continue to serve our local community, but also gives Terra Blanca the opportunity to continue employment for our staff that we consider family.