- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Terrarium Making + Wine Tasting @ Beaumont Cellars
April 12, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Have you always wanted your very own terrarium? Here’s your chance to get crafty while enjoying some great wine! We’ll walk you through the process, and you’ll walk home with something you can show off to your friends.
We’ll meet at Beaumont Cellars beautiful tasting room in Woodinville. Before getting settled, we’ll enjoy a delicious glass of red or white wine. That will be sure to light up our creative spark plugs as we select our succulents and build our layers. You’ll get your hands dirty with soil, charcoal, rocks, moss and more! Feel free to bring your own decorations to add onto your terrarium during the event. Once you’ve built your dream terrarium, we’ll dive into the wine tasting!
WHAT’S INCLUDED with your ticket:
– Terrarium experience with all supplies
– Glass of delicious red or white wine on arrival
– Hand-made terrarium to take home
– Tasting of 4 different Beaumont Cellars wines
– Sound Excursions staff to guide you!