- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Test your blind tasting skills at Cliff Creek Cellars
January 13 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until January 13, 2019
We will be brown-bagging some of our favorite wines at the Cliff Creek Cellars tasting room in the Willamette Valley town of Newberg. You get to be the expert and guess what you are tasting. See you in the tasting room and good luck!