- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- This event has passed.
TGIF Wine and Pizza Night at Abacela Winery
July 13 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Friday, repeating until July 27, 2018
ROSEBURG, Ore. — The Vine & Wine Center at historic Abacela in Southern Oregon’s Umpqua Valley is open for wine tasting until 7 p.m. every Friday. Enjoy wine tasting, a glass of wine, or bottle and order a hand-tossed pizza fresh from our outdoor horno to match.
Please note that quantities are limited. Pizza orders are accepted until 6 p.m., and while supplies last. No phone orders are accepted. Please, no outside food or drink during this event.