- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
TGIF With Tinte Cellars
September 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
TGIF With Tinte Cellars! Join us every Friday night (6-8:30pm) through August for wine tastings, glass pours and bottle purchases at our Woodinville warehouse winery location! Make a night of it by packing your own picnic basket of goodies (or come hungry and enjoy a weekly food truck option 5:30-8pm), savor your favorite Tinte Cellars wine, and enjoy the summer breezes.
9/11- Cheese Pit 6-8
9/18- Swine and Steel 5:30-8
Location: Tinte Cellars Woodinville Winery – Warehouse District location – 19495 144th Ave. NE, # A-110, Woodinville, WA 98072
NOTE: Tinte Cellars operates within the guidelines issued by the State of Washington. All wine tasting activities are seated and adhere to physical distancing and related mandates to ensure your health and safety.