- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Trivia for a Cause at The Great Oregon Wine Company
November 25 @ 6:30 pm
Thanksgiving might not look like the traditional holiday this year, but we’re offering a fun way to come together with friends and family virtually!
The Great Oregon Wine Company is sponsoring a night of free virtual trivia, with donations benefiting the Oregon Volunteer Firefighters Association (OVFA) who’s been working tirelessly on the Oregon fires. OVFA Provides support and representation for Oregon’s volunteer emergency responders.
Join us for a fun night of quirky gamut of quizzical questions by the trivia master, Beau Bohanan. Prizes will be awarded to the top three winning teams. In addition, participants will receive a discount code to get delicious wine delivered prior to the big night.
Night of Donations:
Donations made to OVFA during this event will be matched up to a total of $1,000 by Great Oregon Wine Company!
Social distancing is encouraged, but don’t fret! Our online trivia setup allows us to connect you and your single-household bunker buddies with any teammates playing from separate households into your own, cozy, private video room, so you can gossip, scheme, and brain pool the perfect answers together, without the headache of having to set up other communication networks outside of our trivia night.
Sign your team up to play: untappedpdx.com/trivia
The deadline to register your team is Wednesday, November 25th at 12:00pm, and we’re capping the number of teams at 50, so be sure to register early and save your spot! Also, due to the increased amount of individual households playing, all captains and team members must be logged on by 6:45 p.m. PST, so we have time to run private room checks in anticipation of starting trivia at 7:05 p.m. PST.
RSVP on Facebook and share with friends and family.