- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Drive-Through at Domaine de Broglie
November 28, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Although we were looking forward to seeing you in person for Thanksgiving weekend, we are excited to invite you to Domaine de Broglie with special Holiday Weekend hours for curbside pickup from 12pm-4pm on the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday following Thanksgiving. Take hot cocoa to-go and listen to festive tunes while our team loads your car with wine, gifts, and holiday greens!
Place your orders by Wednesday, November 25th by calling us directly, or visit the link in our bio to make your selections. We encourage you to take advantage of our Holiday wreath and poinsettia sale, in which all profits will be donated to the Oregon Food Bank.
Now and always, we remain committed to excellence, quality, and community, while ensuring the health and safety of our team, as well as you and your loved ones. Cheers!!