- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Seated Tasting with Fullerton Wine
November 30, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$60
Join Alex Fullerton for a seated tasting in the family home in Beaverton. This intimate and personal two-hour tasting enables guests to taste alongside Alex and hear stories ranging from his origins, his winemaking decisions, to his vineyard management strategies.
A decadent cheese and charcuterie platter accompanies the experience.
When: Saturday, Nov. 30
Time: Two Sessions: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., 2-4 p.m.
Where: 10404 SW Mount Adams Drive, Beaverton, OR
Ticket: $60 per person. Discounted 30-50% for club members. Please login to receive your discount.