- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
The Malarkeys Band – August 27th 2020
August 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10.00
Gail and Karl are songwriters and seasoned performers. Stepping out in various bands and covering styles as diverse as blues, folk, rock and even Celtic music, performing as the duo “Gail and Karl” gives them a chance to highlight their original melodic songs and dive into new interpretations of songs by other folk and rock artists.
Doors open at 5:30pm.
Show is from 06:00pm to 08:00pm.
Drinks and snacks available for purchase.