- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
The Outlook from Knudsen Vineyards free live virtual interview with Brian Croser
August 5, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Outlook from Knudsen Vineyards provides a free live virtual interview Episode 6 is 5 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 5 with a conversation with Brian Croser.
Brian is a famed Australian viticulturist and winemaker who founded Petaluma Wines in 1976, an award-winning winery in the Adelaide Hills. In 1986, Brian was drawn to Oregon to create, with Rollin Soles, sparkling wine titan Argyle Winery. They quickly teamed up with Cal Knudsen, engaging Knudsen Vineyards as Argyle’s founding fruit source. Cal later became a partial owner and Chairman of Argyle. Brian is currently the owner and winemaker at Tapanappa in Australia, a partnership with the Bollinger family of Champagne and the Cazes family of Lynch Bages in Bordeaux’s Pauillac commune.
Brian joins us live from Australia to share stories about Cal Knudsen and the early days of Oregon’s sparkling wine fame.