- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
The Outlook from Knudsen Vineyards free live virtual interview with Brian Croser
August 5 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Outlook from Knudsen Vineyards provides a free live virtual interview Episode 6 is 5 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 5 with a conversation with Brian Croser.
Brian is a famed Australian viticulturist and winemaker who founded Petaluma Wines in 1976, an award-winning winery in the Adelaide Hills. In 1986, Brian was drawn to Oregon to create, with Rollin Soles, sparkling wine titan Argyle Winery. They quickly teamed up with Cal Knudsen, engaging Knudsen Vineyards as Argyle’s founding fruit source. Cal later became a partial owner and Chairman of Argyle. Brian is currently the owner and winemaker at Tapanappa in Australia, a partnership with the Bollinger family of Champagne and the Cazes family of Lynch Bages in Bordeaux’s Pauillac commune.
Brian joins us live from Australia to share stories about Cal Knudsen and the early days of Oregon’s sparkling wine fame.