- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
The Rambouillet Retrospective A Vertical Tasting of our Rambouillet Estate Pinot Noir
September 26 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$50 – $100
A rare opportunity to taste a five vintage vertical of our Rambouillet Estate Pinot Noir from 2011 to 2015. We’ll explain the growing conditions of each year and the impact on the finished wine. You are in for a treat.
2013- 2015 vintages available for purchase.
Reservations available at 11am, 1pm and 3pm only. / Please call 503-857-5776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.