- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
The Tree Huggers – September 5th 2020
September 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10.00
Join the Tree Huggers, an amazing duo,
on September 5th.
Doors open at 05:30pm.
Show goes from 06:00 to 08:00 pm.
Drinks and Snacks available for purchase.
You must mark a visit to The Vibrant Vine Winery to see The Tree Huggers who are a fun upbeat acoustic duo! They have performed here before and we are thrilled to have them back!
The health and safety of our customers, artists, and staff are our number one priority. We are committed to maintaining a clean and safe event for you to attend. You will find hand sanitizing stations available at designated locations on property, tables, and chairs will be set up respecting the 6ft social distancing on the lawn, with a maximum of 45 people.
Please help us by following these health and safety measures. Thank you for your trust and understanding.