- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
The Vancouver Wine and Jazz Festival
August 20, 2020 - August 23, 2020$20 – $35
The Vancouver Wine and Jazz Festival, which took a sabbatical in 2019, is scheduled to return Aug. 20-23, 2020, to Esther Short Park in downtown Vancouver USA for the 22nd year.
This internationally acclaimed features features jazz, blues, gospel and pop musicians, Northwest wine, fine art, food, exhibits, fun and sun. Organizers postponed the 2019 festival in the wake of significant health issues suffered by founder/artistic director Michael Kissinger.
Starting in 1998, the average attendance for the weekend is about 13,500 lovers of wine and jazz. Performing alumni include Diane Schuur and the late Al Jarreau.
Wineries that have recently participated in the Vancouver Wine and Jazz Festival include Basel Cellars, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Delicato Family Vineyards, Garnier Vineyards, House Wine, Maryhill, Washington Hills and Waterbrook.
Purchase wine by a 1-ounce taste or a 5-ounce glass. Glass prices range from $5-10, depending upon the wine. Bottles may be purchased to take home unopened when you leave the festival. All 1-ounce tastes are $1. The 1-ounce taste gives you an opportunity to try many wines throughout the weekend. After you find the wine you like, purchase a glass and enjoy a great meal while you listen to music. Or, stroll throughout the park and view the fantastic art and commercial exhibitors.
The Vancouver Wine and Jazz Festival is part of Bravo! Concerts Northwest.