- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- This event has passed.
The Vancouver Wine and Jazz Festival
August 20 - August 23$20 – $35
The Vancouver Wine and Jazz Festival, which took a sabbatical in 2019, is scheduled to return Aug. 20-23, 2020, to Esther Short Park in downtown Vancouver USA for the 22nd year.
This internationally acclaimed features features jazz, blues, gospel and pop musicians, Northwest wine, fine art, food, exhibits, fun and sun. Organizers postponed the 2019 festival in the wake of significant health issues suffered by founder/artistic director Michael Kissinger.
Starting in 1998, the average attendance for the weekend is about 13,500 lovers of wine and jazz. Performing alumni include Diane Schuur and the late Al Jarreau.
Wineries that have recently participated in the Vancouver Wine and Jazz Festival include Basel Cellars, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Delicato Family Vineyards, Garnier Vineyards, House Wine, Maryhill, Washington Hills and Waterbrook.
Purchase wine by a 1-ounce taste or a 5-ounce glass. Glass prices range from $5-10, depending upon the wine. Bottles may be purchased to take home unopened when you leave the festival. All 1-ounce tastes are $1. The 1-ounce taste gives you an opportunity to try many wines throughout the weekend. After you find the wine you like, purchase a glass and enjoy a great meal while you listen to music. Or, stroll throughout the park and view the fantastic art and commercial exhibitors.
The Vancouver Wine and Jazz Festival is part of Bravo! Concerts Northwest.