- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
The View Winery Presents Yoga, Wine, Live Music Chocolate & Guided Meditation!
September 13, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$40.00
Buddha Beats Yoga is BACK!!! Join us for our very first event at this new amazing venue The View Winery. I have teamed up with two local amazing talents this year! The View Winery with their delicious wine & Karat chocolate with the best chocolate in town!!
Summer is finally here and covid is almost over, so treat yourself to an afternoon out of the house, perhaps with a few friends, get into nature and just relax.
We will start our event in the beautiful outdoor space, while certified yoga instructor Aleena Mckinnon, guides you through a relaxing yoga class.
This class is about relaxing and letting go. We will move very slowly a moving meditation with the breath. Watery, fluid, rhythmic, simple, sweet movements. As we get serenaded by Adam’s beautiful voice. We will end this class with a guided meditation to melt away any stress from the last few months.
After class, we will enjoy an array of wines that will be paired with local Karat chocolate. We will be following all the guidelines of social distancing and the winery has everything in place for you yogis.
All levels welcome.
We recommend bringing your yoga mat. If you require a mat please let me know and I will bring you one.
Ticket price: $40.00
For tickets email transfer Aleena at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your email, the event date, and the full names of the people coming. Upon your arrival at the event, you just tell them your name at the door.