- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Thirsty Thursday ~ Guest Food Truck and $8 Glass Specials
August 20 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pmbeverages-food-available-for-purchase
Join us on the Patio for Thirsty Thursdays this Summer!
Guest food truck this week is JJ BBQ and they will be on site by 5:00.
Featured $8 glass special is the almost “SOL’d” out 2016 Syrah.
Come on down. Cheers!