- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Thursday Night Live at Matthews Winery with the Cascade Creek Bluegrass Band
May 30 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Cascade Creek Bluegrass Band is five exciting musicisians who promise fun-filled performances with roots in traditional bluegrass May 30 at Matthews Winery in Woodinville.
Come enjoy their striking harmonies, hot licks and memorable renditions of the old favorites that you have come to expect, and a few unique, musically creative surprises.
Dojo Togo is the offspring of the neighborhood gem Bar Dojo in Edmonds, WA. Their food truck features fusion cuisine combining comfort food from Asia, Latin America & The Great Northwest. Vegetarian, vegan, paleo and gluten free options available.