- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Thursday Night Live at Matthews Winery with the Cascade Creek Bluegrass Band
May 30, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Cascade Creek Bluegrass Band is five exciting musicisians who promise fun-filled performances with roots in traditional bluegrass May 30 at Matthews Winery in Woodinville.
Come enjoy their striking harmonies, hot licks and memorable renditions of the old favorites that you have come to expect, and a few unique, musically creative surprises.
Dojo Togo is the offspring of the neighborhood gem Bar Dojo in Edmonds, WA. Their food truck features fusion cuisine combining comfort food from Asia, Latin America & The Great Northwest. Vegetarian, vegan, paleo and gluten free options available.