- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Thursday Night Live Music Series at Priest Ranch
August 15 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Thursday Night Live brings you David Ronconi
Date: August 1, 2019
Time: 6-9 p.m.
Location: Priest Ranch Tasting Room
Tickets: Online, email or call (707) 944-8200
$10 cover charge (member + 1 guest complimentary) | Food and wine available for purchase.
Thursday Night Live happens every summer in the heart of Napa Valley. During this event, we bring you the best in live music, local food trucks, and wine.
Kick back outside on our patio while taking in a live music performance by local talent. Wines will be available by the bottle or by the glass. You will also be able to enjoy items prepared by a local chef or food truck at each event.
live music by Full Chizel
wine by Priest Ranch
About Full Chizel | Jonathan Wright (guitar/vocals), Jeffrey Iverson (percussion), and Frank Hernandez (viola) comprise the acoustic mayhem that is Napa Valley’s own Full Chizel. Whether it’s a crafty take on a 70’s or 80’s tune, or a selection from their striking set of originals, these bad boys bring songs to life with an energy and style all their own.
Advance ticket purchase not required, but highly recommended.