- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
Thursday Night Live Music Series at Priest Ranch
August 15 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Thursday Night Live brings you David Ronconi
Date: August 1, 2019
Time: 6-9 p.m.
Location: Priest Ranch Tasting Room
Tickets: Online, email or call (707) 944-8200
$10 cover charge (member + 1 guest complimentary) | Food and wine available for purchase.
Thursday Night Live happens every summer in the heart of Napa Valley. During this event, we bring you the best in live music, local food trucks, and wine.
Kick back outside on our patio while taking in a live music performance by local talent. Wines will be available by the bottle or by the glass. You will also be able to enjoy items prepared by a local chef or food truck at each event.
live music by Full Chizel
wine by Priest Ranch
About Full Chizel | Jonathan Wright (guitar/vocals), Jeffrey Iverson (percussion), and Frank Hernandez (viola) comprise the acoustic mayhem that is Napa Valley’s own Full Chizel. Whether it’s a crafty take on a 70’s or 80’s tune, or a selection from their striking set of originals, these bad boys bring songs to life with an energy and style all their own.
Advance ticket purchase not required, but highly recommended.