- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Thursday Tastings at Twelve – Virtual Tinte Cellars Wine Tasting
June 11, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 12:10 pm
Thursday Tastings at Twelve – Join Tinte Cellars online Thursdays at 12noon as one of our expert wine professionals guides you through two sensational Tinte Cellars wines, recorded live for Facebook. During our wine tasting segment we will discuss the grape variety, share our winemakers’ notes, describe the wine and chat about ways you might pair the wine with a delicious dish.
Enjoy wine tasting from the comfort of your home! It will be fun, informal and we hope you can join us live on Facebook this Thursday at noon! Can’t make it to the live broadcast? That’s okay! The video will remain on our feed where you can sip your wine while following along, and “like,” post comments, share, ask questions, and enjoy a Thursday Tasting with Tinte.
Plan ahead and join us with a bottle or glass. See you Thursday recorded “live” on our Tinte Cellars Facebook Page!