- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Thursday Tastings at Twelve – Virtual Tinte Cellars Wine Tasting
June 11 @ 12:00 pm - 12:10 pm
Thursday Tastings at Twelve – Join Tinte Cellars online Thursdays at 12noon as one of our expert wine professionals guides you through two sensational Tinte Cellars wines, recorded live for Facebook. During our wine tasting segment we will discuss the grape variety, share our winemakers’ notes, describe the wine and chat about ways you might pair the wine with a delicious dish.
Enjoy wine tasting from the comfort of your home! It will be fun, informal and we hope you can join us live on Facebook this Thursday at noon! Can’t make it to the live broadcast? That’s okay! The video will remain on our feed where you can sip your wine while following along, and “like,” post comments, share, ask questions, and enjoy a Thursday Tasting with Tinte.
Plan ahead and join us with a bottle or glass. See you Thursday recorded “live” on our Tinte Cellars Facebook Page!