- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Thursdays: Downtown Summer Nights at AntoLin Cellars
August 22, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until August 22, 2019
Experience Downtown Summer Nights at AntoLin Cellars.
Live Music Concert Series right at their doorstep on historic Front Street in downtown Yakima every Thursday night starting at 5:30 PM on June 13th through Aug. 22, 2019 (excluding July 4th).
The AntoLin Cellars Tasting Room is open on Thursdays from 3-8.
For full lineup visit https://downtownsummernights.com/
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front St.