- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Tinte Cellars – Live Concert with The Sweet Lillies (virtual)
May 15, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
SPECIAL Tinte Tunes Facebook LIVE takeover edition – Join us Friday, May 15th (6-7pm, Pacific time) for a Facebook LIVE takeover as we welcome the sensational The Sweet Lillies band to our Tinte Cellars Facebook page!
Please enjoy live music with Tinte Cellars as we welcome local artists to our Facebook Stage! All you need to do is join us from the comfort of your home, pour a glass of Tinte Cellars wine, and enjoy the show!
We love to support local artists and this crisis presents a unique challenge to those in the performing arts. Join us on our Tinte Cellars Facebook page every Friday from 6-7pm
Thank you for supporting local artists and small businesses. We will be collecting online donations for a local nonprofit during each Tinte Tunes broadcast, so encourage your family and friends to join us on Tinte Tunes’ Facebook Live Stage!
Please make a donation today and support Seattle Foundation’s COVID-19 Response Fund: http://bit.ly/TinteHelps
Meet the band: The Sweet Lillies’ high-energy, melodic tunes have quickly captured the hearts of fans in Colorado and beyond. The band credits its appeal to the original and compelling songwriting of three people who share an unwavering commitment to life on the road. The magnetic combination of Julie Gussaroff on the upright bass, Becca Bisque on the viola, and Dustin Rohleder on guitar gives the band a rare and alluring sound.
As testament to their appeal, The Sweet Lillies have shared the stage with the likes of Peter Rowan, George Porter Jr., Steve Kimock, Vince Herman of Leftover Salmon, Kyle Hollingsworth and Jason Hann of The String Cheese Incident, Andy Hall of The Infamous String Dusters, Jeff Austin, and Bridget Law (founding member of Elephant Revival). Based out of Colorado’s Front Range, The Sweet Lillies are continually expanding their audience and reach with a contagious love of music and a get-up-and-dance attitude that spreads lots of love and smiles.