- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Tinte Tunes With a Twist
July 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Tinte Tunes With a Twist – Fridays at Tinte Cellars’ Winery
Governor Inslee’s Safe Start order has suspended live music until Phase 4, so Tinte Cellars has adapted! We are temporarily changing Tinte Tunes (live music) to Tinte Tunes With a Twist, our new, weekly game night at the winery. Tomorrow we’re playing wine trivia!
Join us at our Woodinville Winery for Tinte Tunes With a Twist every Friday through August from 6-8:30pm. Limited, physically distant seating, games and trivia, prizes and delicious wine. Reserve your table today (same day often available) online at https://tintecellars.com/tasting-experiences/. Support local, and bring in some take-out to enjoy.
• Reserved Wine Tastings available: Monday-Thursday 12-5pm; Fridays 3:30-5pm; Saturdays & Sundays 12-6pm
• Private Tastings available (one group at a time): Monday-Thursday 12-6pm
• Tinte Tunes (live music & glass pours): Fridays 6-8:30pm
Location: Tinte Cellars Woodinville Winery – Warehouse District location – 19495 144th Ave. NE, # A-110, Woodinville, WA 98072