- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Tinte Tunes With a Twist
August 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Tinte Tunes With a Twist (6-8:30pm) – Fridays at Tinte Cellars’ Winery at our Woodinville Warehouse District Winery Tasting Room.
Governor Inslee’s Safe Start order has suspended live entertainment, so Tinte Cellars has adapted! We are temporarily changing Tinte Tunes (live music) to Tinte Tunes With a Twist, our new, weekly game night at the winery.
Book Now: https://tintecellars.com/tasting-experiences
Join us at our Woodinville Winery for Tinte Tunes With a Twist every Friday through August from 6-8:30pm. Limited, physically distant seating, games, prizes and delicious wine. Reserve your table today (same day often available) online at https://tintecellars.com/tasting-experiences/. Support local, and bring in some take-out to enjoy.
Location: Tinte Cellars Woodinville Winery – Warehouse District location – 19495 144th Ave. NE, # A-110, Woodinville, WA 98072