- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Tinte Tunes with Brian James
July 24, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us at Tinte Cellars in Woodinville for Tinte Tunes Fridays from 6-8:30pm Limited, physically distant seating, wonderful acoustic music (no live singing in Phase 2), and delicious wine. Make reservations by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Support local, and bring in some take-out to enjoy during the music. Hope to see you then!
Tinte Tunes at the Winery – Fridays at 6pm (June-August)
Tinte Cellars is pleased to present our second annual Tinte Tunes summer music series! The live, in person Tinte Tunes, is reservation-only with physically distant seating. Currently our musicians will only be allowed to play string instruments (no singing), but we want to support local artists and provide some live music, regardless. (This may change in Phase 2 and beyond).
We hope you’ll join us each Friday at 6:00pm for our summer music series from June through August. Enjoy Tinte Cellars wine, and help us support incredible local musicians. There is only one seating for each Tinte Tunes at $25 per person, which includes one glass of wine (one additional comp wine club glass of wine for club members). Reservations can be made by emailing us at email@example.com
Visit our website and Facebook event page for the latest information.
TINTE TUNES 2020 CALENDAR
July 24: Brian James
July 31: Ian Skavdahl
August 7: Champagne Sunday
August 14: Jonah Sol
August 21: Ian Skavdahl
August 28: Kellie Rose
Location: Tinte Cellars Woodinville Winery – Warehouse District location – 19495 144th Ave. NE, # A-110, Woodinville, WA 98072
Reservations: Email firstname.lastname@example.org