- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Tinte Tunes with Igor Abuladze Friday at 6pm
July 10, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Tinte Tunes – Join us at our Woodinville Winery for Tinte Tunes Fridays from 6-8:30pm Limited, physically distant seating, wonderful acoustic music (no live singing in Phase 2), and delicious wine. Make reservations by emailing us at email@example.com. Support local, and bring in some take-out to enjoy during the music. Hope to see you then!
Reserve your table today (same day often available). Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make a reservation for a tasting with us or give us a call between 12-4pm daily at 425.659.9463.
July 10: Igor Abuladze
July 17: Gina Belliveau
July 24: Brian James
July 31: Ian Skavdahl
August 7: Champagne Sunday
August 14: Jonah Sol
August 21: Ian Skavdahl
August 28: Kellie Rose
Location: Tinte Cellars Woodinville Winery – Warehouse District location – 19495 144th Ave. NE, # A-110, Woodinville, WA 98072