- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Top Drop Regional Tables
June 24, 2020 - June 26, 2020
Embarking on its seventh year, Top Drop is a unique, consumer and trade event, bringing together international, wineries, craft breweries, cideries, gastronomy & more.We are focused on terroir-driven, handcrafted wines, and the people behind them. We believe in the importance in farming one’s own fruit and/or being constantly engaged with grape-growers to ensure sustainability and a high standard of viticultural practices. We believe in wines that reflect their vintage, and wines that aren’t suffocated by vinicultural trickery. We believe in decisions that are made by a winemaker, and not by a board of directors or marketing team. We believe in those who take chances.We would like to offer regional associations the opportunity to showcase unique, hand-crafted, terroir-driven wines to both the trade and consumers. To increase the value of participation, rather than an area devoted to regional tables, we will be integrating them throughout the room, intermingled with wineries. We are also requesting each regional table pair up with a local sommelier, to assist with everything from wine-selection, to being a presence (and a draw for fellow trade) at each table. We’re happy to coordinate a sommelier for you to work with. We are also looking to do a few satellite events with various regions between Top Drop 2020 & 2021, your participation in Top Drop’s Main Event allows your association to be eligible for these TBA events.
TOP DROP VANCOUVER 2020 MAIN EVENT | Wednesday, June 24
TOP DROP CALGARY 2020 MAIN EVENT | Friday, June 26
TOP DROP VICTORIA | Friday, June 26
Trade Attendees A highly curated and focused assembly of key restaurant/hotel/retail buyers, sommeliers and influencers. Key, high-profile media whose integrity, outlets and engagement matches that of wineries involved. We are not allowing access to the trade tasting to non-accredited members of the wine trade.
Consumer Attendees Marketing and PR focus will be on young-to-middle-aged professionals across a wide range of backgrounds with disposable income, are brand conscious, find it important to know where their food (and wine) comes from, and are active on social media.