- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Treasure Hunt in the Vineyard at The Great Oregon Wine Company
November 22 @ 11:00 am$20
The Great Oregon Wine Company is playing host to its Grown-up Treasure Hunt on Sunday, Nov. 22 at 11 a.m.
We hope you will join us for laughter, fun, prizes and of course tasty wine. This is a rain or shine event.
Participation requires walking to and through the vineyard and over uneven surfaces. Please dress accordingly. Proper footwear and rain gear is highly suggested.
Ticket price is $20 | Person $10 | Club Members
You must be 21 years of age to participate.
Availability will be limited.