- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Treasure Hunt in the Vineyard at The Great Oregon Wine Company
November 22, 2020 @ 11:00 am$20
The Great Oregon Wine Company is playing host to its Grown-up Treasure Hunt on Sunday, Nov. 22 at 11 a.m.
We hope you will join us for laughter, fun, prizes and of course tasty wine. This is a rain or shine event.
Participation requires walking to and through the vineyard and over uneven surfaces. Please dress accordingly. Proper footwear and rain gear is highly suggested.
Ticket price is $20 | Person $10 | Club Members
You must be 21 years of age to participate.
Availability will be limited.