- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Truffle Dog Hunting Fundamentals at Knudsen Vineyards
June 27 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$85
This outing at Knudsen Vineyards is ideal for any outdoor enthusiast, forager, dog-lover or truffle fanatic!
Join truffle guide Ava Chapman and her acclaimed truffle-hunting dog, Joey, to learn the foundation of teaching a dog to locate this elusive fruit of the earth.
(This experience is for humans only, so please leave your four-legged friends at home).
This experience includes:
– A 1-hour demonstration by Ava and Joey, including training techniques and tips
– Following the demonstration, enjoy a wine flight and picnic lunch on the scenic outdoor Terrace
Cost is $85 per person / $70 per person for Family Roots Wine Club Members
This experience is limited to 16 guests, so please reserve your space early!