- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Truffle Dog Hunting Fundamentals at Knudsen Vineyards
June 27, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$85
This outing at Knudsen Vineyards is ideal for any outdoor enthusiast, forager, dog-lover or truffle fanatic!
Join truffle guide Ava Chapman and her acclaimed truffle-hunting dog, Joey, to learn the foundation of teaching a dog to locate this elusive fruit of the earth.
(This experience is for humans only, so please leave your four-legged friends at home).
This experience includes:
– A 1-hour demonstration by Ava and Joey, including training techniques and tips
– Following the demonstration, enjoy a wine flight and picnic lunch on the scenic outdoor Terrace
Cost is $85 per person / $70 per person for Family Roots Wine Club Members
This experience is limited to 16 guests, so please reserve your space early!