- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Truffles & Tastings at Bryn Mawr Vineyards
February 15, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on February 16, 2020 at 11:00 am
Love chocolate? Love wine? Be my Valentine. Join us for a pairing of the two best things in life. Sample five Bryn Mawr wines selected to perfectly pair with decadent chocolate truffles from Truffle Shuffle.
Most people stop at red wine and dark chocolate. We’re going to dazzle you with unique pairings with a wide range of truffles from Truffle Shuffle and our premium red and white wines.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic rendezvous with your sweetie or a fun outing with your friends, you will have a sweet afternoon at Bryn Mawr Vineyards.