- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Tunes At Dobbes
September 6 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
As summer comes to an end, help us celebrate Labor Day Weekend with our last summer night Tunes at Dobbes.
On Sunday, September 6th join Greg Nestler for some superb blues guitar and groove fueled R&B originals while you sip on a glass of wine, or two.
Reservations are highly recommended!