- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Tunes At Dobbes
September 6, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
As summer comes to an end, help us celebrate Labor Day Weekend with our last summer night Tunes at Dobbes.
On Sunday, September 6th join Greg Nestler for some superb blues guitar and groove fueled R&B originals while you sip on a glass of wine, or two.
Reservations are highly recommended!