- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Tunes At Dobbes Family Estate with Austin & Leah
August 2 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Join us every Sunday this summer from 3-5:30 p.m. on the Dobbes Family Estate patio for an array of voices, instruments and wine.
The dynamic duo, Austin & Leah, will be at the winery on Aug. 2. Come sip on some wine while you listen to their mix of soul, indie and classic rock.