- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Twist N Sip at Muret-Gaston/Purple Star Winery
April 16 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm$38.00
This colorful Tree of Life is Erin’s most popular class so sign up while you can at Muret-Gaston/Purple Star Winery.
Start with a premade 6-inch copper ring, learn how to make the Tree of Life, then add your choice of gemstone beads. This class is great for beginner’s (it can even be done with no tools)!
*Extra lighting provided for stringing beads