- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Twisted Pick performs at Oran Mor Artisan Mead
February 16 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
Twisted Pick performs Sunday, Feb. 16 in Southern Oregon at Oran Mor Artisan Mead.
Twisted Pick is a fun up-tempo mix of musicians putting their unique “twist” on pop-rock of the 60’s, old country, and classic bluegrass. Twisted Pick present a smooth blend of harmonies and instrumentation.
Delicious food and drink available for purchase: Award-winning meads, beer, wine. cider and refreshing selection of non-alcoholic beverages. Tapas plates and grilled specialty sandwiches available for purchase.