- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Twisted Pick performs at Oran Mor Artisan Mead
February 16 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
Twisted Pick performs Sunday, Feb. 16 in Southern Oregon at Oran Mor Artisan Mead.
Twisted Pick is a fun up-tempo mix of musicians putting their unique “twist” on pop-rock of the 60’s, old country, and classic bluegrass. Twisted Pick present a smooth blend of harmonies and instrumentation.
Delicious food and drink available for purchase: Award-winning meads, beer, wine. cider and refreshing selection of non-alcoholic beverages. Tapas plates and grilled specialty sandwiches available for purchase.