- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Ultimate BBQ with The High Street Band at Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards
July 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$135
Dance the night away with The High Street Band and enjoy the ultimate barbecue at Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards on Saturday, July 17.
Your dinner will include brisket, prime rib and pulled pork along with Chili Lime Grilled Corn, Peach Caprese Salad, Tropical Radicchio Salad with homemade cornbread and — to finish — a cooling yet delicious panna cotta.
Your ticket price of $135 also includes a take-home, 3-bottle pre-selected wine set (per couple) retail valued at $90-$100. RSVP is required.
Please note our tasting room will be CLOSED on July 17, so we can prepare for the Ultimate BBQ.