- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Ultimate Wine and Food Experience at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
April 16 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
Enjoy a luncheon-sized plate with a wine and food pairing unique to each week this month at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards.
This week’s feature is Cornish Hens paired with Pinot Noir Reserve, Grenache and Gruner Veltliner – Green Lizard.
Cost is $40 per person ($35 for Wine Club Members). RSVP is required. This week’s menu includes:
Roasted Cornish Hens
Creamy Cheese Polenta