- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
Ultimate Wine and Food Experience at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
April 16 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
Enjoy a luncheon-sized plate with a wine and food pairing unique to each week this month at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards.
This week’s feature is Cornish Hens paired with Pinot Noir Reserve, Grenache and Gruner Veltliner – Green Lizard.
Cost is $40 per person ($35 for Wine Club Members). RSVP is required. This week’s menu includes:
Roasted Cornish Hens
Creamy Cheese Polenta